Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Metal art on the wall: the perfect fit

The color scheme of a home can throw off your decorating senses. Sometimes when you want to hang something for decoration, wall colour looking too dark or too light. It feels and you don't know where to move the decoration. Your d cor may be too large or too small for that particular space. I take it back, or do I just something else?

When I moved to my home I had wall space above my refrigerator. I wasn't sure what to post because I needed above the fridge for flower vases and some of my kitchen materials. I still had space on the wall to fill up the fridge. My fridge is so large and deep, how would I go to a 3D object to fit perfectly on the wall to fill. I have tried a framed photo. Nice try, but still not evenly covering or fill perfectly so there is not so much empty space, until I found only the proper form; a red metal star that perfect in size and colour was to cover ground just right.

Luckily, with metal art on the wall, it's not just black, bronze or have browns. It can be colorful or a solid color to match the color scheme of your wall. When decorating, there are certain colors that will never put you together with your wall. There are a wide variety of select colors in metal art on the wall and shapes. Sometimes you want to fit a specific shape and you don't know what you can put in that space.

I had a situation where I had little room next to my window. I hated to look at a blank wall. I finally found wall metal d cor and a long rectangular frame of the plate. It was a perfect fit for that empty space. There are so many awkward places, such as to decorate above your door or next to your door. It can be so monotonous to find d cor to cover it. Using metal art on the wall, will you be able to fill in this difficult rooms in your home as above the fridge or in your room, laundry.

I have a small bathroom and I tried to decorate above the toilet. I couldn't decide if I wanted a jar on a shelf or perhaps slightly larger and longer above the toilet. I tried different types d cor and finally a perfect metal wall square flowery d cor to perfect above the toilet. It was even and suitable for that spot in the bathroom. I was so happy that I was able to get the right size and color scheme to fit into that particular bathroom.

Metal d cor wall has a variety of shapes and sizes to help you with your home. You also have a large selection of colors. Metal art on the wall has no borders or no borders when it comes to decorating with color or shape. Use their selection of d cor and find yourself that perfect fit, so you don't need to keep staring at a bare wall space.

0 comments:

Post a Comment